Monday, February 27, 2006

Get Out the Map: A Welcome from the Road

First of all, allow to extend a warm welcome to those of you reading our new NOTION blog. Perhaps an introduction is in order so you'll know whose voice you'll be hearing in your head as you read.

My name is Jason Windsor, and I am a sound editor for VirtuosoWorks, Inc., makers of NOTION music performance and composition software. I wish there was a way to convey on a blog how truly cool my job is. But there isn't, so let your imagination run wild.

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Memphis, Tenneessee, having driven one of the official NOTION Mini Coopers from Jonesboro, Arkansas, where Liz, one of our sales staff, and I talked with faculty and students from Arkansas State University. We had a great time, and were treated very graciously by our hosts in the music department. Tomorrow we'll be visiting the University of Memphis, so if you're in the area, stop by and say hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home